In these times of uncertainty, please be assured that your safety and wellbeing is always our top priority at Club Umina. On this page, you will read about the preventive measures and COVIDSafe procedures we have in place to help us continue
to provide safe and clean environments for our members, guests, and staff.
As a COVID-Safe venue and as part of our duty of care to our members, guests, and staff, we have implemented the following safety measures:
- Having a detailed COVID Management Plan for the Club
- Keeping a full record of everyone entering the club. This includes all members, guests, and staff.
- Regular cleaning and sanitisation of all high-risk hard surfaces throughout the club including but not limited to gaming machines, handrails, tables, and more.
- Providing accessible hand sanitisers at all key locations, as well as clean handwashing facilities within the club. We also have surface wipes available near self-serve terminals and machines.
- Having visible hygiene signage throughout the club.
- Providing a contactless payment option for patrons.
- Following the conditions of entry to the club on every visit.
- Keeping your hands clean by using our hand washing facilities and sanitiser stations throughout the club. Handwashing is also compulsory after bathroom use.
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with tissue and disposing them properly after each use.
- Staying away when sick. If you visit while you are ill, you will be asked to leave.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- You must be fully vaccinated
- You must adhere to 1.5 metres physical distancing at all times
- You must remain seated and not loiter or mingle
- You must follow all Club safety & hygiene measures.
- You must use hand sanitiser upon entry
- As always, the safety of our members, guests and team members continue to be our top priority here at Club Umina. In addition to the abovementioned measures, we will also continue to perform all other COVIDSafe measures implemented in the
previous months including:
✔️ regular high-touch area cleaning
✔️encouraging hand hygiene
✔️ social distancing and more
Help is close at hand GambleAware
gambleaware.nsw.gov.au 1800 858 858